A splash of lime, chopped basil leaf and the zest of a lemon, lime and orange make this guacamole fresh and full of citrus! Garnished with queso fresco and green onion, this guacamole is great for a pool party or backyard BBQ! Not to mention, a great side dish for chicken on the grill!
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 6 ea. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, sliced
- 1 ea. basil leaf, finely chopped
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1 t. lime zest
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1 t. orange zest
- 1/2 t. ginger, minced
- 1 olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 ea. green onion, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes, Fresno chiles, basil, lime juice, lime zest, lemon zest, orange zest, ginger, and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with queso fresco and green onions.