- 6 ea. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, sliced
- 1 ea. basil leaf, finely chopped
- 1 ea. green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1 t. lime zest
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1 t. orange zest
- 1/2 t. ginger, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bag Takis® Fuego, Fajita or Nitro rolled tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes, Fresno chiles, basil, lime juice, lime zest, lemon zest, orange zest, ginger and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with queso fresco and green onions.
- Serve with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and enjoy!