A splash of lime, chopped basil leaf and the zest of a lemon, lime and orange make this guacamole fresh and full of citrus! Garnished with queso fresco and green onion, this guacamole is great for a pool party or backyard BBQ! Not to mention, a great side dish for chicken on the grill!
- 6 ea. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, sliced
- 1 ea. basil leaf, finely chopped
- 1 ea. green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1 t. lime zest
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1 t. orange zest
- 1/2 t. ginger, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes, Fresno chiles, basil, lime juice, lime zest, lemon zest, orange zest, ginger and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with queso fresco and green onions.