- 1 lb. red or yellow potatoes
- 3/4 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. dried thyme
- Hot sauce to taste
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled & diced
- 1/2 c. ham, diced
- 4 ea. eggs
- Boil potatoes until fork-tender. Dice potatoes when cool enough to handle.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add onions, bell peppers, thyme, salt, and hot sauce. Cook for 5 minutes until onion and bell peppers are tender. Add in potatoes and ham, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and gently stir in avocado.
- In a medium skillet, cook eggs over-easy or to desired doneness.
- Serve eggs over avocado and potato hash.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!