- 4 ea Avocados From Mexico halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 T. Lime juice
- 1 t. Onion, minced
- 1 t. Jalapeño, minced
- 1 bag Takis® Fuego, Fajita or Nitro rolled tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in lime juice, onions, jalapeños, and salt until well combined.
- Serve with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!