- 8 ea. Crostinis
- 1/4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 2 ea. Slices of salami, sliced into strips
- 2 ea. Sun-dried fig, chopped
- 3 T. Ricotta cheese
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Honey
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- Evenly spread the crostinis out on a baking sheet.
- Bake the crostinis for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the crostinis to a plate. Evenly distribute the ricotta over the crostinis, then top with even amounts of salami, fig and avocado.
- Drizzle the crostinis with equal amounts of lemon juice and honey.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!