- 2 ea. Butterball® turkey bacon
- 2 oz. Butterball® smoked turkey dinner sausage
- 1 ea. Flatout® light original flatbread
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 ea. thin fresh jalapeño slices, seeds removed
- 8 ea. thin Avocados From Mexico slices
- 1 T. ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook turkey bacon according to package directions. Cool slightly and crumble or chop finely. Heat turkey sausage according to package directions. Cut into 10 thin slices. Set bacon and sausage aside.
- Place flatbread on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 2 minutes to warm.Spoon salsa to cover warm flatbread. Sprinkle on cheese, jalapeño, and sausage. Return topped flatbread to oven and bake until cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes. Top with avocado slices, sprinkle on bacon, drizzle with dressing, and cut topped flatbread in half.
- Serve immediately.