- 2 ea. large cucumbers (or fresh zucchinis), sliced into thin “ribbons”
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 1/4 c. spicy hummus
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1 ea. medium carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- TABASCO® Original Red Sauce (optional) to taste
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice a cucumber into flat strips (or “ribbons”) until you reach the center. Place the cucumber on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess water while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, hummus, and lime juice. Mix until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of the avocado-hummus mixture down the middle of the cucumber ribbon and top with a few carrot matchsticks. Carefully roll up.
- Serve on a plate and top with a drizzle of Tabasco, as desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!