Filled with avocado, ricotta cheese, fig jam and Marcona almonds, these Creamy Avocado Fig Bites are sure to be a win at your next party! All your favorite flavors of a bistro create the perfect appetizer to serve to your guests!
- 8 ea. Mini phyllo dough shells
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/4 c. Ricotta
- 2 T. Roasted Marcona almonds, chopped
- 1 T. Fig jam
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Cookings spray, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- On a baking sheet, prepare with cooking spray and evenly spread out phyllo dough shells.
- Evenly fill shells with ricotta cheese.
- Evenly, top shells with jam, Marcona almonds, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!