A tribute to heroes everywhere, this special guacamole is a toast to awesomeness. Serve creamy avocado, ricotta cheese, decadent sun-dried figs, and rustic chopped pecans on sturdy seven-grain bread and drizzle with honey.
- 2 ea. 7-Grain-bread, slices
- 1/4 c. Ricotta cheese
- 1 t. Honey
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. Sundried figs, chopped
- 1/4 c. Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add figs and pecans to guacamole. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute ricotta cheese onto slices of toast, top with guacamole, drizzle and honey and serve.