- 2 red chilis, seeded and minced
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small diced hass avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 oysters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl place the tomato, shallots, cilantro, avocado and chili. Add the lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and stir well. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add a little of the mixture above each oyster and serves.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!