- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chile, roasted & minced
- 1/4 c. burnt brisket ends, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. chipotle powder
- 1 t. BBQ powder
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, cilantro, Serrano chiles, brisket, chipotle powder, and BBQ powder until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!