- 1/2 c. Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. 1% milk
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 2 T. canola oil
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 c. cornbread mix (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. fresh lime zest
- 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocados, milk, eggs, oil, honey and lime juice. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in cornbread mix, baking powder, lime zest, and salt. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Use a non-stick cooking spray to coat muffin pan.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin pan, filling each compartment with 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!