- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 T. onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 t. jalapeño, minced
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 refried beans
- 1/4 tomato salsa
- 1/3 non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 t. black olives, finely chopped
- 2 t. green olives, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and salt until well combined.
- To assemble, layer in order beans, olives, yogurt, salsa, cheese, and guacamole in a 10-inch square serving dish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!