- 1-1/2 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. chard leaves
- 1-1/2 t. jalapeño, stem removed
- 1-1/2 t. lime juice
- Chile lime salt to taste
- Purée all ingredients, except the chile salt, in a food processor or blender until smooth. If more liquid is needed, add a little more pineapple juice or water.
- Run the top of the smoothie glasses under water, then press into a plate of chile lime salt to rim the glasses. Divide the smoothie between the two glasses and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!