If trail mix is your snack of choice, this guac is for you! Full of crunchy pecans, walnuts and pepitas, accented with sweet-tart cherries and shaved coconut, and drizzled with honey, this guacamole makes snack time something to remember!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. Tart cherries, dried
- 1/4 c. Coconut, dried, shaved
- 1/4 c. Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c. Pepitas, salted
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 1 t. Honey
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cherries, coconut, pecans, pepitas and walnuts to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Drizzle guacamole with honey.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!