- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. jalapeño, finely chopped
- 3 ea. stalks of scallions, finely chopped
- 1 T. chives, finely chopped
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- 1/3 c. pecans, toasted & roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in jalapeños, scallions, chives, lime juice, salt, and pecans until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!