Loaded with a delicious base of blueberries and acai berries, this smoothie bowl is a superfood
dream! Topped with banana, avocado, almonds and drizzled with walnut butter and dark chocolate, you
won't be able to put your spoon down!
- 4 c. Blueberries, frozen
- 2 c. Acai berries, frozen
- 4 c. Acai juice
- 2 ea. Banana, sliced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/4 c. Shaved almonds
- 1-1/2 T. Melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 t. Hemp seeds
- In a blender, add frozen blueberries, frozen acai berries and acai juice. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie base.
- In four large bowls, evenly distribute the smoothie and top with banana, avocado and shaved almonds.
- Drizzle the walnut butter on the smoothie bowl.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the avocado and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!