- 4 ea. peppadew peppers
- 2 ea. eggs
- 1/2 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. goat cheese
- 1 T. chives (add extra chives to garnish, optional)
- Add the mashed avocado, chives and goat cheese into a blender and pulse until creamy and smooth.
- Wash and cut the tops off the peppadew peppers.
- Using a small spoon, gently scoop the prepared avocado mixture into each of the peppadew peppers.
- Prepare your eggs as desired, pairing with the stuffed peppadew peppers. Top each pepper with a sprinkle of chopped chives and serve.