This guacamole will remind you of brunch with every bite! Salmon and lox with cream cheese, capers and onions combine with avocado to bring your favorite weekend meal to your kitchen table! Try serving on toasted bagel pieces or crostinis for a little bit of crunch.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Red onion, minced
- 2 T. Capers, drained
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- To taste, Salt
- To garnish, Fresh dill
- In a small bowl, add avocados and gently toss with lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, onion and capers.
- Gently toss the avocados into the smoked salmon mixture and salt to taste.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!