- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large Avocados From Mexico chopped 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Remove skin from salmon fillets and chop into 1⁄2 inch chunks. Place in a food processor and gently pulse until combined – 4-5 quick pulses. Do not over-mix!
- In a large bowl, combine chopped salmon green onions, cilantro, dill and lime juice and mix well. Season as desired with salt and pepper or salt- free seasoning.
- Divide salmon mixture into 6 equal parts and form into patties.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Cook salmon burgers 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Gently mash ripe avocado and lime juice with a fork, leaving chunks of avocado.Top each burger with mashed avocado and serve. Serve with fresh lemon or lime wedges.