- 6 ea. corn tortillas
- 3 ea. large eggs, scrambled
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2/3 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. refried black beans, canned
- 1/3 c. salsa
- Salsa for dipping to taste
- Wrap the stack of tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high until warm, approximately 1 minute. Tortillas should be soft and flexible. If tortillas are cracking or too stiff to roll, they are not warm enough. Heat again for 15 seconds at a time until soft. Reheat as needed to keep flexibility throughout stuffing.
- Working quickly, assemble the tacos one at a time. Spread 1 T. of refried black beans on the tortilla, and top with 1/6 of the eggs, salsa, avocado and cheese. Put 3 tacos on each plate and serve with salsa to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!