- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chile chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sliced Hass avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 baguette cut in half
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- Combine the cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and chile chipotle and olive oil in a bowl, place clean shrimp and mix well to combine.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl and add the cream, jalapeno, lemon juice and salt, mix well until it is smooth.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook shrimp until they are pink, about 5 minutes.
- Spread avocado mixture on the baguette, then add lettuce leaves and shrimp, closes the bread and serve. You can toast bread if desired.