Recipe by Pati Jinich
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 (10 oz) container NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomatoes
- 1 c. fresh mango, peeled & diced small
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, scoop the avocados into a large bowl and gently mash.
- Add the tomatoes to your liking and mix well.
- Immediately add mango, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and salt. Toss well and top with queso fresco.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly with a BUD LIGHT® beverage.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!