Looking to add some spice to your life? This Poblano Stuffed Guac made with beef tomato, queso fresco and a taco flare will leave your mouth watering for more! A hint of spice balanced with creamy texture of queso fresco makes this guac a win!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 oz. Beef, 90/10 lean, ground
- 1 ea. Poblano pepper
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/4 ea. Taco seasoning packet
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- In a large skillet, warm avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes), until there is no pink.
- Add taco seasoning to beef and stir until well combined.
- Heat oven to broil. Place poblano pepper on baking pan and broil approximately 5-10 minutes, or until charred.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cooked beef, tomato and queso fresco to guacamole mixture. Stir until well combined.
- One pepper is cooked, slice one side top to bottom. Remove seeds. Rinse inside with water if preferred.
- Fill pepper with guacamole and garnish with cilantro.