- 4 ea. tilapia fillets
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted & peeled
- 1 c. low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ea. medium onion, halved and peeled
- 1 ea. Serrano chile
- 1 c. cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 6 ea. almonds, well crushed
- First wash the fish fillets, then drain them and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat half the vegetable oil in a skillet, brown the fish fillets approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Place avocados, one half of the onion, Serrano, 1/2 cup cilantro, yogurt, and almonds in a blender and combine until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the other half onion and cut into thin julienne strips, add the remaining vegetable oil to pan and cook onions for 5 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the sautéed onions, avocado sauce and decorate with the rest of finely chopped cilantro leaves.