- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 6 ea. green tomatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 1/2 c. fish broth
- 3 T. finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 ea. cooked potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 lbs. of shrimp, clean and without skin
- In a blender blend the tomatoes with a little salt and pepper. You can add a pinch of sugar to prevent acidity.
- Cook in a pan the garlic, oil, onion and tomatoes for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the fish broth (can buy it at the supermarket already prepared) potatoes (maybe already cooked) and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes over low heat. Then add the shrimp and leave to cook for other 5 min over medium heat. When it comes to serving accompany with slices of avocado as a garnish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!