- 2 ea. medium tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 1 ea. bunch of basil, leaves separated
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- On a large serving platter, layer the slices of tomato, avocado, mozzarella, and basil leaves, fanning them out slightly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!