Loaded with fajita beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, tomatoes, onion and sour cream, this traditional bowl will give you
something to talk about! Topped with creamy guacamole, it is the perfect bowl for lunch or dinner!
- 1 lb Seasoned fajita beef, uncooked and sliced
- 4 c. Brown rice, cooked
- 2 c. Black beans, cooked
- 2 c. Yellow corn, cooked
- 2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c. Onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Sour cream
- Cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add fajita beef and cook until brown, approximately 10 minutes (while occasionally flipping).
- In a medium bowl, add avocados, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined to form guacamole.
- In large bowls, evenly distribute rice, fajita beef, beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, guacamole, sour cream and garnish with cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!