Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 3 ea Avocados from Mexico, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 2 ea Tomatillos, finely chopped
- 1 c. Fresh mango, peeled and diced small
- 1/4 c. Red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 T. Lime juice
- 1 t. Salt
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatillos, mangoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, and salt until well combined. Top with queso fresco.
Recipe makes servings
Serving Size 1 serving (517g)
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat 21g 27%
- Saturated Fat 5g 24%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg 4%
- Sodium 240mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 8g 27%
- Total Sugars 5g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin D .0005mcg2%
- Calcium 110mg8%
- Iron .7mg4%
- Potassium 600mg15%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!