- 6 ea. mini brioche buns, halved
- 6 ea. halloumi, sliced approximately 1/4" thick each
- 6 ea. tomato, slices
- 4 ea. eggs, beaten
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1-1/2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a half tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and scramble the eggs. Salt and pepper to taste. When they are close to being cooked, add avocado and mix until eggs are fully cooked.
- Place your mini brioche buns on a pan and broil in the oven 1-3 minutes or until desired toastiness. Remove and butter each side while warm.
- In a non-stick skillet, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and heat on high. Cook the halloumi, turning over the slices once they have a golden brown color. Once done, remove from heat.
- Assemble the brioche sliders by adding a slice of tomato to the bottom of half of each bun. Then add a warm slice of halloumi and 2 tablespoons scrambled egg mixture on top. Top each with the other bun half and serve warm.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!