Grapefruit, pineapple, slivered almonds and a splash of rum add a fresh, sweet kick to this guac! Pile it on a salad or dip it with veggies, either way you are sure to love it!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. grapefruit, segmented & diced
- 1/2 c. pineapple, diced
- 1 ea. small red onion, diced
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, seeded, deveined, & minced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. rum (or substitute with 1 t. rum extract)
- 1/4 c. silvered almonds
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in grapefruit, pineapples, onions, Serrano chiles, cilantro, and rum until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with almonds.