Stuffed full of fajita beef, avocado, bell peppers and onion, who needs a restaurant?! Enjoy all the authentic taste of a delicious quesadilla right at home! Serve with chips and salsa to complete the meal!
- 4 ea. Large flour tortillas
- 1 lb. Seasoned fajita beef, uncooked and sliced
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ea. Bell pepper (red and green), sliced
- 1 ea. Onion, sliced
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- Cooking spray, as needed
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm avocado oil and add fajita beef, onion and bell peppers. Saute for approximately 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add cooking spray and a tortilla.
- Evenly distribute one half of the tortilla with fajita beef, onion, bell pepper mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the half of tortilla with no ingredients over the other half to form the quesadilla. Cook approximately 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted. Repeat this step until there are no remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a large plate and cut into four slices for serving