Elevate ordinary chicken with tequila lime dressing, then mix it in creamy guacamole with tomato and crunchy jicama for the perfect dip! This guac is bursting with flavor and perfect for any meal or occasion!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. Jicama, diced
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- Tequila Lime Dressing
- 1/4 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 T. Cilantro
- 2 T. Lime juice
- 1/2 T. Honey
- 1/2 T. Olive oil
- 1/2 T. Tequila
- 1/2 T. White wine vinegar
- In the blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with Tequila Lime Dressing until well combined.
- In another small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add chicken, jicama, tomatoes and queso fresco to guacamole mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Garnish with cilantro.