- 72 slices Avocados From Mexico, 1/4" sliced
- 48 slices cantaloupe, 1/4" sliced
- 48 oz. Serrano ham, shaved
- 1/2 c. balsamic glaze or honey, drizzled
- Wrap each piece of cantaloupe and avocado with ham.
- Place 5 wrapped wedges on a plate; drizzle with either balsamic glaze or honey to serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!