- 1 c Lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp Simple syrup, fresh
- 2 bunches Mint sprigs, fresh
- 1 c Ic
- 2 c Avocado Purée, fresh
- 1 c White rum
- 1 c Hard seltzer, lime flavored
- 4 ea Sugar cane stick
- 8 ea Avocado wedge, fresh, skin on
- For each Avojito, combine 2 ounces lime juice, ½ ounce simple syrup and 2 mint sprigs in a 12-ounce glass; muddle together with sugar cane.
- Fill glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with 2 ounces ice, add 4 ounces avocado purée and 2 ounces rum.
- Shake for 10 seconds. Strain into glass and top with 2 ounces hard seltzer.
- Place avocado wedge and 1 mint sprig on side of glass. Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!