- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs, lightly toasted
- 1/4 c. Parmigiano reggiano, grated
- 1 T. Roasted garlic, minced
- 2 t. Olive oil
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced into rings
- 1/4 t. Sea salt
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmigiano, roasted garlic and olive oil in a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Coat each avocado ring in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere the crumbs on all sides. Place rings on a sizzle plate and broil until the top coating is brown and bubbly, then flip and broil the second side.
- Sprinkle rings with sea salt flakes and serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!