- 12 ea. Mini phyllo dough shells
- As needed Cooking spray
- 1/4 c. Ricotta cheese
- 2 T. Marcona Almonds
- 2 T. Fig jam, prepared
- 1 T. Lemon juice
- 1/4 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 3, 1/2" dice
- 1 T. Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread phyllo dough shells evenly on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Fill each phyllo dough shell with the following:
- 1 teaspoon ricotta,
- 1/2 teaspoon fig jam,
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped marcona almonds,
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice,
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each phyllo cup with 1 teaspoon diced avocado.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!