- 4 ea. whole wheat bread, slices
- 2 ea. manchego cheese, slices
- 2 ea. cheddar cheese, slices
- 4 ea. turkey slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 T. sour cream
- 1 T. mustard
- In a bowl, mash avocado with sour cream until it is a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Toast slices of bread in a toaster to desired crispiness.
- On two slices of toasted bread, evenly distribute the mustard and then a layer of mashed avocado. On the other two slices of bread evenly distribute the mashed avocado only.
- Layer Manchego cheese, turkey and cheddar cheese on the slice of bread with mashed avocado only. Top both sandwiches with the toasted bread containing mustard and mashed avocado and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!