- 6 oz. cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 ea. large flour tortillas
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 4 ea. Swiss cheese slices
- 3 ea. roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 c. spinach
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- Place each tortilla on a plate.
- Layer ham, cheese, avocado slices, cranberries, tomatoes and spinach.
- Fold in sides of the tortilla and roll tightly.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!