- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. mango, peeled & diced
- 1/4 c. yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 T. mango purée
- 1 T. Tajin seasoning
- 1 T. Chamoy sauce to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in mangoes, onions, lime juice, and mango purée until well combined.
- Sprinkle Tajin and drizzle Chamoy sauce over the top.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!