- 4 ea. eggs, hard-boiled & roughly chopped
- 1 ea. large Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1-1/2 T. dijon mustard
- 3/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/4 c. celery, small dice
- 2 T. green onions, minced
- Mash the avocado with the mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add celery, green onions, and eggs; fold gently into avocado mixture.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!