- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted & diced
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 T. soy milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 ea. prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Coconut Syrup:
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c. water
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocado, melted chocolate chips, soy milk, and vanilla extract and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie shell, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To make coconut syrup, combine sugar, coconut flakes and water in a medium saucepan and set over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally for ten minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Serve pie slices drizzled with coconut syrup.