- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
- 2 T. sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract
- 2 ea. large (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 ea. peach, pitted, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- 2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- Confectioners' sugar, for garnish to taste
- In mixing bowl, cream together avocado, ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla using hand-mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread avocado-cheese mixture to cover half of each tortilla.
- Spoon peaches over spread. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over peaches, and fold tortilla in half.
- Brush top of folded tortillas with butter and place tortillas buttered side down on preheated griddle over medium-high heat. Cook until tortillas are browned and crisp on bottom, about 5 minutes.
- Brush top with remaining butter. Using wide spatula, flip tortillas and continue cooking until browned on bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer each tortilla to dinner plate and dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve warm.