- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled & sliced
- 2 t. lime juice
- 4 ea. slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 c. pomegranate seeds
- 2 T. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 T. mint, roughly chopped
- 1 T. pistachios, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado and lime.
- Spread toast with avocado. Top with pomegranate seeds, goat cheese, mint, and pistachios.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!