Dessert for breakfast? This unique and decadent avocado toast is simple to make and a delicious treat to eat! Creamy, ripe avocado is blended together with cocoa powder and honey and used as a spread on toast. Top with sliced bananas, coconut and chocolate morsels. Kids love it!
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T. honey
- 2 ea. slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 ea. banana, sliced
- 1 T. chocolate morsels
- 1 T. coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado, cocoa powder, and honey.
- Spread avocado mixture on toast. Top with bananas, chocolate morsels, and coconut flakes.