Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More! INGREDIENTS 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled 1/4 c. mayonnaise 1 ea. garlic cloves, minced 1/4 t. salt INSTRUCTIONS In a small bowl, mash the avocado until smooth. Fold in mayonnaise, garlic, and salt until well combined. Nutrition Facts Recipe makes 3 servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( 0 ) Amount per serving Calories 230
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Daily Value* Total Fat 23g 30% Saturated Fat 3.5g 17% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat g Monounsaturated Fat g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 320mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 6g 2% Dietary Fiber 5g 16% Total Sugars 0g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 0.39mg 2% Potassium 330mg 8%
DID YOU KNOW? THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!