- 8 ea. bratwurst
- 3 ea. 12-ounce can of beer
- 1 ea. large onion, diced
- 2 t. garlic salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 8 ea. hot dog buns
- Avocado Giardiniera:
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 3/4 c. prepared giardiniera
- AVOCADO GIARDINIERA: In a medium bowl, roughly mash avocado until slightly chunky and smooth. Stir in giardiniera relish until well combined.
- Place bratwurst in a large saucepan. Add beer, onions, garlic salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until bratwursts are fully cooked.
- Transfer bratwursts to a medium-high preheated grill. Grill for 5 to 10 minutes until browned.
- Serve on bun and top with avocado giardiniera.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!