Add a sweet and savory kick to your guacamole with sweet potato and chili powder! Loaded with black beans, Monterey Jack cheese and avocado, this spud guac is an explosion of flavor!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 ea. Sweet potato
- 1/4 c. Black beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/4 c. Chili powder
- 1/4 t. Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF degrees.
- Place sweet potato on foiled baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Once cooked, slice sweet potato in half. Careful not to tear the skin, scoop out the inside and place in a separate bowl.
- Add cumin and chili powder to sweet potato and stir until well combined.
- Transfer sweet potato mixture to guacamole bowl and add black beans. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop guacamole mixture into sweet potato skin and top with cheese.