These poached eggs are served with a tangy tomato, garlic and paprika sauce that wakes up the taste buds and starts your day right. Serve for breakfast or at breakfast for dinner.
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1 ea. can roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 t. smoked paprika
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 ea. large Avocado From Mexico, pitted
- 2 ea. medium eggs
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic until fragrant; do not burn. Add tomatoes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes; stir frequently.
- In a medium pot with a steaming basket, bring water to a simmer.
- Carefully scoop out some of the avocado flesh to create a larger indentation. Crack one egg into each avocado halve.
- Place avocado halves in steaming basket; cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until eggs are poached.
- Top with diablo sauce.