The veggie lover will love this bowl! Made with arugula, quinoa, feta, toasted walnuts, tomatoes and avocado, every bite is full of refreshing flavor and texture.
- 8 c. Mixed greens
- 4 c. Quinoa, cooked
- 4 c. Arugula
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1 c. Toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 c. Feta, crumbled
- - Sherry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. Champagne vinegar
- 2 T. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 ea. Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, add avocado oil, champagne vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic cloves and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- In large bowls, evenly distribute the mixed greens, quinoa, arugula, avocado, tomatoes, walnuts, feta and champagne vinaigrette.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!