- 1 c. cold milk
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced and frozen
- 1 + 1/4 ea. barlett pear, diced and frozen
- 1/2 ea. banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 ea. prunes, diced
- 2 T. hemp hearts
- 2 T. almonds, slivered
- 2 T. coconut, shredded
- In a blender, mix milk, avocado, 1 whole diced pear (diced), banana, prunes and hemp hearts and blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly among two bowls and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, evenly distribute almonds, coconut and additional 1/4 diced pear between the two bowls and serve.